via Alibert, 20
00187 Roma (RM)
Italian architect (Livorno 1895 – Rome 1960). He was educated and participated within the Futurist movement, becoming part of it in 1920. Apart from some architectural works such as the Casa d’arte of A. G. Bragaglia (1922) and the restoration of the Odescalchi theatre (1925), both in Rome, he left various drawings of fantastic architecture. His most important contribution was in the field of scenery: in 1923-24 he collaborated in the Theatre of the Independents by Bragaglia and worked in Rome, in the Scala of Milan and for many European and American theatres. His critical work is of great importance (Futurist architecture, 1924; New Italy, New architecture, 1929).